Castlebrook is a market leading international interior fit out company specialising in hotels and luxury residential interiors. Established in 1982, the company has developed into a specialist in luxury interiors across Ireland, the UK, Europe and Africa. Our services are tailored to product engineering,specification & procurement of custom interiors, and the associated project management, manufacture, installation and logistics services.
Our clients choose Castlebrook for our professional and flexible approach to delivering projects, our expert knowledge of materials, and the craftsmanship required to deliver quality products. We work closely with owners, operators, contractors, architects and interior designers to clearly understand their requirements from the initial concept stage through to final realisation. We have developed an extensive international network of quality suppliers, who have a clear understanding of our high standards.
Castlebrook is known for design integrity, our strong attention to detail, our proactive responsiveness to our customers, the key relationships that we have developed, and the quality work that we deliver. We thrive in complexity, we take pride in hand-holding our clients from start to finish, and building our client’s trust that we deliver. We are nimble, bespoke, and will shape our service to the needs of our clients. We specialise in four and five star luxury hotels, resorts, boutique manors, and high-end luxury apartments from new builds, conversions, restoration, and refurbishment. Headquartered in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland, we have operations in Ireland, the UK, and are growing our sales in France and other mainland European countries.
The Office Administrator / Accounts Assistant will assist the Accounts and Administration function to maintain the front office administrative operation whilst ensuring excellent customer service to clients, suppliers, visitors and staff.
In addition to the fundamental delivery of general administrative and accounts tasks, this varied role is also responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the office facilities.
The role will suit applicants with at least 3 years’ experience in accounts and administration and an excellent understanding of modern management processes and who enjoy variety and working in a busy environment.
This is a full-time position and due to the nature of the role the successful applicant will work full time in our office in Bray Business Park, Bray, Co Wicklow.
- Coordinate day to day front office operations which include managing the reception, phones, mail, administrative support, overseeing the procurement of general office supplies, receiving and dispatching packages from and to Couriers and ensuring the office facilities are maintained to an acceptable standard.
- Ensure a consistent excellent quality customer service to customers, visitors and staff.
- Support the Senior Management Team, including minutes taking at the Senior Management and Board meetings and ensuring meeting room is fully prepared.
- Manage and administer all in house meetings and some external events such as staff training events in cooperation with the designated trainer. Organise catering where required.
- Manage and administer all flights and hotel bookings and other travel arrangements where applicable.
- Manage and administer submission of Holiday Leave requests, Sick leave and Time sheets on IT system and checking completeness. Report any variances / anomalies’ accordingly.
- Support the induction programmes for new employees. with particular regard to training on Holiday / Sick leave, Timesheets and Expenses submissions.
- Manage and administer Courier bookings and accounts.
- Part manage Accounts Payable function (excluding main supplier accounts). This includes inputting and processing and reconciling of supplier and consultant’s invoices and payments, allocating payments, resolving differences with suppliers in a timely manner. Assist with processing of main suppliers’ accounts.
- Input Process and propose payment of staff and consultant expenses ensuring all relevant receipts have been received and forms completed with accurate information.
- Input and reconciliation of transactions on Credit Card Accounts.
- Support with month-end financials.
- Perform other duties as necessary for the efficient functioning of a busy office via a range of administrative, clerical and financial tasks.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Must have a business or part qualified /accounting technician qualification (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years’ experience working within a professionally managed business.
- Significant experience in accounts payable.
- Previous experience of using an accounts package.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability / proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have the ability and desire to interface with customers, visitors, employees and management within the organisation.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism, integrity and trust.
- Able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be detail-oriented and organised
- Excellent attention to detail while being able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a small team and have a desire to learn.
- Must have a positive and flexible approach and be able to use own initiative and display common sense.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and what you can bring to the role.
- Group PRSA scheme with employer contribution after probationary period based on matching employee contribution (currently max €200 per month but will be reviewed going forward).
- Group Death & Disability Scheme (Entry for all employees with 6 months service or more at each renewal.)
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Public holidays. (Including the Christmas and New Year shut down)
- Tax-Saver Commuter Ticket
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free Parking.