Castlebrook is a market leading international interior furniture fit out company specialising in the hospitality industry; more specifically 4- and 5-Star hotels.
Headquartered in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland, we have operations in Ireland, the UK, and are selling into France, Belgium and other mainland European markets.
Established in 1982, the company has developed into a specialist in luxury interior furniture fitout solutions across Ireland, the UK, Europe and Africa. Our services are tailored to design, planning, specification, procurement & product engineering of custom interiors, and the associated project logistics, management, construction and installation. We take pride in our white glove service we offer all our clients, from inception to completion.
Our clients choose Castlebrook for our professional and flexible approach to delivering projects, our expert knowledge of materials, and the craftsmanship required to deliver quality products. We work closely with owners, operators, contractors, architects, and interior designers to clearly understand their requirements from the initial concept stage through to final realisation. We have developed an extensive international network of quality suppliers, who have a clear understanding of our high standards.
Castlebrook is known for design integrity, our strong attention to detail, our proactive responsiveness to our customers, the key relationships that we have developed, and the quality work that we deliver. We thrive in complexity; we take pride in hand-holding our clients from start to finish and building our client’s trust that we deliver. We are nimble, bespoke, and will shape our service to the needs of our clients. We specialise in four- and five-star luxury hotels, resorts, boutique manors, and high-end luxury apartments from new builds, conversions, restoration, and refurbishment.
Castlebrook is a very well-respected provider of quality bedroom furniture in the 4 & 5 star hotel sector, with 40 years of history and a growth plan for the short and medium term. We seek an Opener to join our growing company as part of the growth plan, who will for 3 days operate as a lead researcher / generator, with the remaining 2 days shadowing the Group Sales Director and regional sales teams with a view to creating a clear career path within Castlebrook.
Working with the Sales and marketing team, this key business development role will be responsible for creating sales leads to a range of hotels and luxury residential companies within the UK & France.
Taking full responsibility of their duties, the job holder will research potential leads and update our records, planning a path from inception to quotation and beyond, with a clear focus on Castlebrook providing services into the 5 star Hotel and luxury property sector. The job holder will take ownership of generating new leads for the business, maximising the potential from each call or meeting and mostly importantly will convert these leads into qualified appointments. Due to the nature of this role, attending evening and weekend networking events as well as possibly joining the Head of Sales or another member of the sales team in face-to-face client meetings will occasionally be required.
The successful candidate will bring with them a solid previous track record, with experience and knowledge of our sector. They will be passionate about interior design and luxury interior products, enabling them to deliver a quality service message which is engaging for the client, that in turn will build trust and future project opportunities.
The customer focussed job holder will be a proven self-starter, have strong influencing and listening skills, be goal-oriented, and a team player. They will operate with a flexible approach, able to deliver results through others, and continuously strive for practical solutions that are efficient and effective. They will be passionate about our industry and being at the heart of helping our clients create luxurious interiors for their guests.
Key Result Areas (KRA’s)
The candidate will be rewarded with good basic pay, plus a results driven commission structure.
- Be fully responsible for making outbound calls daily, using existing data and searching for new data.
- Proactively and professionally use LinkedIn’s Lead Generation B2B platform and other relevant social media platforms to introduce Castlebrook, build customer relationships, and generate sales meetings.
Become fully familiar and utilise Barbour ABI and Top Hotels platforms to assess new business opportunities. Discuss and liaise regularly with the Head of sales on outputs.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and the Sales team to ensure leads are generated within the various business sectors.
- Apply strong customer relationship techniques and working with the Sales team, convert the calls to new business leads, developing cold leads into warm appointments.
- Achieve personal and departmental targets as agreed with the Head of Sales.
- Proactively collate data and leads on Hotel and Luxury Residential properties. This will include networking, building client relationships, joining the sales team in face-to-face meetings, attending and sourcing relevant networking events
- Be proactive, passionate, and energised in identifying opportunities for new business.
- Input and maintain all new leads and other relevant information onto the Castlebrook CRM database.
Knowledge & Skills
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in a business or interior design related subject
- Min of 2 years previous B2B or B2C sales experience and be able to be the company lead on the use of Social Media platforms, especially LinkedIn.
- Excellent influencing / communication skills and telephone manner.
- Proven verbal, written and numerical skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills and deep understanding of the technical aspects of Microsoft Office and G Suite, with familiarity and previous usage of CRM systems.
- Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role.
- Proven English and French (not essential) speaking and writing language skills to a business standard.
- Proven self-starter, networker and relationship builder. Must enjoy independent work.
- A positive approach to objection handling is essential.
- Highly organised and positive attitude.
- You must be financially motivated, energetic and reliable with a hunger to succeed.
- A passion for interior design and all that this entails.
- Flexibility to occasionally travel to locations in the UK, Ireland and France.
Email your CV and covering letter, detailing why you wish to apply to email@example.com